Sunday, March 10, 2013

WEEK 2 Action Research

The most prominent aspect of what I learned about Action Research during week 2 of EDLD 5301 was how to condense the inquiry into a manageable inquiry.  I also found out that I have a dilemma concerning my action research.  While most LU online students enroll in EDLD 5301 as the 2nd course of the program and EDLD 5397 is the 7th course in the sequence, may case differs.  EDLD 5301 Research is my tenth course and EDLD 5397 will be my 11th course. This allows for very little time to conduct the action research project.  Another interesting tidbit is that my e-portfolio was completed before I began the EDLD 5301 Research course.  With the assistance of Dr. Jenkins, we will figure it out.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Spring Break 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment